About James Middlewood
James Middlewood is a Chinese medicine herbalist and acupuncturist with a Bachelor in Human Change and Counseling.
James believes the best medicine is studied scientifically but has origins in tradition. He believes medicine must be more than a remedy. Medicine is treating the person.
Qualifications and Training
- Advanced Diploma of Traditional Chinese Medicine from Sydney Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine;
- Bachelor of Human Change and Counselling from Jansen Newman Institute, Sydney
- Certificate in Nutrition for Health and Disease Prevention from University of California
- Diabetes a Global Overview – University of Copenhagen, 2017
- Bacteria and Chronic infections – University of Copenhagen, 2016
- Biology of Cancer – John Hopkins School of medicine, 2017
- Understanding Prostate Cancer – John Hopkins School of medicine, 2017
- Understanding Cancer metastasis – John Hopkins School of medicine, 2017